Wednesday, September 7, 2011

After The Wedding Thank You Cards

It's a long road during all that planning, inviting, opening gifts, honeymoon and crashing at home afterward. It took me so long to get through that process and then after I caught my breath I remembered I needed to thank all those people who came or gave gifts to start out our married life with. My husband and I were floored by the variety of gifts and laugh because some of them will go down as the least favorite things in our house. But never the less you need to say thank you and graciously too.

I've collected a few of my favorite designs of after the wedding thank you cards. Many are customizable and you can add a picture. You can browse more of them HERE

Rose Garden | Bridal Shower Thank You Card
Baby's Breath Floral Mason Jar Lights Thank You Card
HANDWRITTEN Wedding Thank You Photo Card
Love and Thanks | Antique Gold Wedding Thank You Card

No comments:

Post a Comment