Sunday, September 25, 2011

New And Exciting Developments

I wanted to keep you up to date on new and exciting developments about myself and my own photography. When I set up this blog I attempted to give you the very best of all talented Zazzle sellers for the past year almost two. I'll be continuing to give you the best deals found on our Zazzle Coupons page as well as the greatest designs found in the POD (product on demand) world.

You will also see my latest endeavors at Zazzle.com and my lesser known shop found on Fine Art America. Zazzle has given me the great opportunity to sell me work on a variety of merchandise not found on Fine Art America however, for the best quality photo reproduction Fine Art America can't be beat. When you view my Fine Art America's Artist Store, you'll find the images I present in their true quality. When I have sales on my prints, wrapped canvas prints & cards in my Artist"s Store, I will post them here for you to see. Of course I'll also post them at my .com page Lasgalen Arts.com too.


Art Prints

I look forward to presenting you with new work as I move forward in my own photography career as well as bringing you the very best designed products from Zazzle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment